Wednesday, September 9, 2020

On Beginnings

We never wake up together. We irritate each other. We don’t have enough sex. We disagree on housekeeping and organization and spending and washing dishes. She lets things roll off her back; I have anxiety. She has ADHD; I have executive function. She’s late to everything except work; I’m late to nothing but work. She’s from Nebraska; I’m from New York. She rides a motorcycle; I ride a bicycle.

And she’s the most fun I’ve had with anyone, ever.

That’s really the essence of our story. We have fun. We laugh all the time.

Christa and I have wanted to start a blog for a long time; we think we have things to say (especially Christa!). We decided to start now because next year we’re taking a week long combination motorcycle/bicycle/kayak tour with our daughter and one dog. I noticed there’s a dearth of writing out there about the Cowboy Trail in Nebraska, so we decided we should fix that.

So here goes. It’s going to be a trip and a half.


1 comment: